- Linen contained in soiled carts will be sorted by classifications.
- Proper sorting and classification allows the soiled linen to be matched to best formula for soil removal.
- Proper sorting reduces textile damage and extends the life cycle for soiled linens.
- All soiled carts are individually washed and sanitized using an EPA registered sanitizer.
- All trucks containing soiled carts are individually washed using an EPA certified sanitizer.
- Carts of presorted linen is staged in front of three tunnel washers.
- Soiled linen is loaded into tunnel washer in batches.
- Depending on the classification of linen the batch data in entered into the computer system for proper water temperature, chemicals and drying times.
- Once extracted from the press, an automated conveyor system will guide batch of linen to its designated dryer.
- Clean, dried linen is placed in staging area depending on the classification of linen.
- Items that have been pre conditioned by the dryer will proceed to flat work ironers
for a wrinkle free finish.
- Full dry items will be folded and stacked by small piece folders, blanket folders or fitted sheet folders.
- As the linen is finished and stacked in bundles it is placed on a conveyor that delivers the linen to be assembled in carts.
- The delivery carts have been sanitized and lined with a new plastic cart liner. The cart liner is folder over to prevent contamination while being transported.